Smaug is a skin-changer.
His unpredictable form is the dragon, while his human form is Sherlock!
“I am fire, I am a high functioning sociopath with your number.”
Tagged by: throughtheparadox :)
Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule Three: Tag
1112 people and link them to the post
I got asked:
1. Describe yourself in 7 words.
Kind. Intelligent. Compassionate. Nerdy. Witty. Loyal. Trusting.
2. Favorite blog? Why?
Honestly, I couldn’t choose. My dash is awesome so compliments to everyone I follow.
I do have a few tumblr friends and they will know who they are. ILY!
3. What would you name your kids?
Boy: Ethan or something fandom related I suppose.
Gril: Katia (Ka-tee-ah)
Probably whatever seems to suit the kiddo and whatever my future hubby and I decide upon atm.
4. Favorite book turned movie?
Well, I haven’t read a lot of stories that were necessarily movie adapted.
But I do love The Great Gatsby that they made recently.
Game of Thrones if tv series.
5. What do you think is your life’s theme song?
IDK…The M*A*S*H theme song…or Memory from CATS or Roll Me Away by Bob Seger or Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen or What Is Love by Haddaway….I really don’t know D:
6. If there is a past life, who or what do you think are you?
Most likely a cat…
Maybe someone who got to live through 80’s music…
7. Ideal man/woman?
A guy with dark hair, blue or brown eyes, tall but not of basketball proportions (I’m short), he must be clean and decently dressed. Other than that he must be kind and considerate and love me for me. Oh and he must be well read or intelligent too because reasons.
8. Are you sporty or nerdy?
Nerdy. Absolutely. Nerd.
9. What would you choose? Dating the boy/girl of your dreams but he/she would die a year later or suffering from unrequited love for the rest of your life?
I’ve tried the unrequited love thing…it ain’t fun.
So I would rather be loved completely even if it was only for a year. I would try to help my love fulfill their every dream before they had to pass on.
10. Hidden talent?
People generally don’t know that I can write and draw (I’m decent anyway)
11. 5 Crazy Facts about yourself
a) I collect rocks from places I’ve been and tickets from shows/events I’ve gone to.
b) I can’t get enough of peppermints (not the wintergreen kind though)
c) I use paint and powerpoint to make graphics/edit photos. Who needs photoshop! (Actually I do)
d) I have a Teddy Bear (Cat) named Tabatha. She’s been with me since I was 2. She travels everywhere with me still.
e) I can wiggle my baby toe and my 2nd baby toe independently from the others and can also make a “thumbs up” with my big one :)
I tagged (12 I know, not 11):
My questions for you!
1. You have an international reputation for…? (well at least among the people who know you)
2. Spirit animal? Why?
3. Favorite pass time (other than tumblr)?
4. If you could be in any movie/tv show/musical/theater production/etc what would it be? Why?
5. If you could portray any character ever, who would it be? Why?
6. Favorite movie of all time?
7. Favorite song of all time?
8. If you could ask anyone in the world to marry you right now who would it be? Why? (Let’s presume for the purpose of this factual data sharing exercise that they would be in love with you too and would say yes automatically)
9. Guilty pleasure food?
10. You are trapped on a deserted island. What 3 things (other than basic necessities) would you wish you could have along with you?
11. Dancing: Yea or nay? What’s your jam?
I love it when Google Chrome screws up and they’re like “Fuck it here’s a tiny dinosaur pixel”
NOOO WHY DOES NO ONE GET IT REMEMBER THE SCENE IN ‘MEET THE ROBINSONS’?
GOOGLE CHROME SHOWS THAT LITTLE DINOSAUR PIXEL BECAUSE THEY CAN’T REACH THE WEBPAGE
This could be for the Johnlock shippers, BUT it could also be for the Sherlollians too! Technically to become a pathologist, one must first have their MD (be a licenced medical doctor) and then specialize in pathology. Therefore Molly too is a doctor and thus Sherlock could be referring to her in this statement! Happy shipping :)
He was like “well that’s gayer then I was prepared for.”